4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHazel Avenue, DUMBARTON
- 4 good sized bedrooms
- Driveway big enough to fit 3 vehicles
- Amazing panoramic views
- Peaceful cul-de-sac-setting
- GCH, triple glazing on most windows
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market an elegant, sophisticated and generously spacious 4 bedroom semi - detached residence with astonishing panoramic views to the rear of the property. The property has a peaceful feel to it due to its cul-de-sac location.
On entering the property there is a mono block driveway big enough to fit three vehicles. The property has a fabulous layout with all the right spaces. You enter the property to an entrance vestibule which leads into the bright, quirky and comfortable lounge. Through the lounge is a sleek, stylish modern fitted kitchen which has views to the beautiful rear garden and beyond into the local countryside. Also down the stairs are a dining room and a good sized bedroom/study. The staircase spirals up the stairs from the lounge. Up the stairs there are three ample sized bedrooms and a modern bathroom with bath and shower cubicle.
To the rear of the property lies the garden which hosts a garden shed and a patio looking over the countryside. The garden is gorgeous and is a sun trap, perfect for hosting barbeques when the sun shines or perfect to sit on your own with a glass of wine reading a book, allowing you to escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
The property boasts mainly triple glazing windows and has gas central heating and has bundles of storage space.
In conclusion Hazel Avenue is cool, calm and sophisticated with a youthful edge, this functional home is enveloped in light and comfort and it's a must view.
Lounge 15' 9" x 12' 9" ( 4.80m x 3.89m )
Kitchen 12' 11" x 7' 5" ( 3.94m x 2.26m )
Dining Room 10' 9" x 7' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.34m )
Bedroom 4 12' 4" x 7' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.34m )
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 7' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.29m )
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 7' 11" ( 3.18m x 2.41m )
Master Bedroom 13' 3" x 7' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.36m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT104799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.