3 bedroom bungalow for saleTytton Close, Boston
Offers in Excess of
- DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW
- 3 BEDROOMS
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- GOOD SIZED GARDENS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A chalet bungalow situated in a fantastic position in the village of Wyberton, with large driveway and front garden combined with a well presented rear garden. The property is being sold with the added benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN.
DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW WITH 3 BEDROOMS AND GARAGE - NO ONWARD CHAIN
With partially obscure glazed side entrance door with obscure glazed side panels, staircase rising to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, ceiling light point, wall mounted central heating timer.
Lounge 23' 1" maximum x 12' 6" maximum ( 7.04m maximum x 3.81m maximum )
With French doors leading to the front gardens, 2 radiators, coved cornice, 2 ceiling light points, living flame coal effect gas fire with fitted hearth and display surround.
Kitchen 14' 4" maximum x 11' 9" maximum ( 4.37m maximum x 3.58m maximum )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, range of matching eye level wall units, plumbing for automatic washing machine, integrated double oven and grill, 4 ring gas hob, window to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling fluorescent striplight, obscure glazed door leading to Side Entrance Lean-To.
Ground Floor Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 8' 2" ( 2.39m x 2.49m )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light point.
Ground Floor Shower Room
With walk-in double shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extended tiled splashbacks, obscure glazed window, extractor fan, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" maximum x 12' 9" maximum ( 3.38m maximum x 3.89m maximum )
With window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf within.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" maximum x 11' 1" maximum ( 3.40m maximum x 3.38m maximum )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, access to roof space, boiler cupboard housing the Worcester gas central heating boiler.
With pedestal wash hand basin and tiled splashback, WC, Rooflite window and ceiling light point.
An undoubted feature of this property is its location, situated to the end of a private driveway which serves just 2 properties. There are extensive front gardens predominantly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, with 2 separate sections located to the front of the property. There are both concrete and slate hardstanding areas.
The driveway extends along the side of the property to a Car Port which provides sheltered off road parking as well as vehicular access to the Garage.
The rear garden is initially laid to a paved patio seating are with raised flower and shrub bed. There are 2 further sections of lawned areas with central patio area and sunken pond. The gardens are enclosed by a mixture of fencing and hedging and served by external lighting. There is also a retractable canopy situated to the rear of the property.
To be included in the sale.
With up-and-over door, served by power and lighting, service door to garden.
To be included in the sale.
2 Timber Sheds
To be included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60630776.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.