3 bedroom town house for saleSt Anns Gardens, Leeds
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Mid Town House
- Three Bedrooms And Loft Room
- Dining Kitchen
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
A deceptively sized, mid town house offering excellent family accommodation, briefly comprising; entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms, loft room conversion and modern bathroom. Double width driveway and garden.
An impressive and well presented, deceptively sized, mid town house set in a cul-de-sac location, providing excellent family accommodation. In brief this comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms, converted loft space and modern bathroom. Double width driveway and pleasant rear garden which is not over looked. Gas central heating system and double glazing. NO UPWARD CHAIN. Early viewing is essential in order to fully appreciate this beautiful home.
St Anns Gardens
An impressive and well presented, deceptively sized, mid town house set in a cul-de-sac location. Providing excellent family accommodation. In brief this comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms, converted loft space and modern bathroom. Double width driveway and pleasant rear garden which is not over looked. Gas central heating system and double glazing. NO UPWARD CHAIN. Early viewing is essential in order to fully appreciate this beautiful home.
Double glazed exterior door to entrance porch. Double glazed door gives access to entrance hall. Double panel radiator. Wood grain effect laminate flooring. Staircase rising to first floor.
Lounge 12' 1" into bay x 9' 6" max ( 3.68m into bay x 2.90m max )
Double glazed window to bay at the front. Double panel radiator and inset ceiling lighting.
Dining Kitchen 16' max x 14' max ( 4.88m max x 4.27m max )
The kitchen area has wall and base units in a wood effect finish, granite effect roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and split level cooking comprising; electric oven and electric hob with an extractor hood above. Plumbing for a washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor and tiled splash backs. Under stairs cupboard. Double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
The dining area has wood grain effect flooring and a built in cupboard to the chimney breast recess. Double glazed double door leading out to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Staircase rises to the first floor landing.
Bedroom One 13' 9" in to bay x 7' 8" max ( 4.19m in to bay x 2.34m max )
Radiator and inset ceiling lighting. Double glazed bay windows to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' max x 9' max ( 3.66m max x 2.74m max )
Double panel radiator and inset ceiling lighting. Double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three/ Study 12' 9" max x 11' max ( 3.89m max x 3.35m max )
"L" SHAPED MAXIMUM MEASUREMENTS.
Radiator and inset ceiling lighting. Twin double glazed windows to the front elevation.
White suite comprising; Panelled "spa" style bath with chrome taps and grip handles, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and low flush W.C. Separate mains fed shower cubicle having glass screening. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, radiator and extractor fan. Double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Second Floor Landing
Staircase rises to second floor landing, which has two sizeable storage cupboards and gives access to the attic bedroom.
Converted Loft Room 13' 3" max x 10' 9" max ( 4.04m max x 3.28m max )
Built in cupboard and radiator. Twin velux windows with built in blinds.
There is a double width drive providing off street parking for two cars to the front of the property. There is an external storage cupboard built in to the side of the house which houses the gas meter. A gated 'ginnel' to the right hand side of the property gives access to the rear garden.
The rear garden is mainly paved and has a timber decked patio area and a planted flower bed. The garden is not over looked.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS NO PAPERWORK OR CERTIFICATION AVAILABLE TO SUPPORT THE ALTERATIONS MADE TO THE LOFT SPACE. WE UNDERSTAND THAT THESE WORKS WERE CARRIED OUT PRIOR TO THE SELLERS OWNERSHIP.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60630812.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA105101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.