5 bedroom detached house for saleKirkstead Gardens, Woodhouse Mill, Sheffield
Sold STC £225,000
- Five bedrooms
- Impressive fitted kitchen
- Attractive rear garden
- Off street parking
- Seperate dining room
Occuping an enviable corner plot position enjoying attractive gardens, conservatory, driveway and converted garage is this superb five bedroom detached family home.
Occuping an enviable corner plot position enjoying attractive gardens, conservatory, driveway and converted garage is this superb five bedroom detached family home. This property benefits from generously proportioned and tastefully presented living accommodation enjoying many contemporary features including an impressive fitted kitchen, utility room, cloakroom/wc, dining room, lounge, conservatory, reception room/bedroom five, master bedroom with en suite shower room, further three bedrooms and stylish bathroom. Viewing highly reccommended.
With useful under stair storage, gas central heating radiator, alarm and staircase to first floor landing.
Reception Room/bedroom Five 16' 3" x 7' 8" ( 4.95m x 2.34m )
Converted garage currently used as a bedroom with double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 9' 10" ( 3.53m x 3.00m )
Fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units incorporating work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, integrated fridges, ceramic hob with extractor above, electric oven, splashback tiling, karndean style flooring, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Utility Room 7' 9" x 6' 1" ( 2.36m x 1.85m )
With wall and base unit incorporating work surface with space for appliances, integrated freezer, karndean style flooring, double glazed window and door to outside.
With w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.58m x 2.72m )
With gas central heating radiator and French doors to rear garden.
Lounge 15' 10" x 12' 7" ( 4.83m x 3.84m )
With double glazed window and gas central heating radiator. The focal point in the lounge has to be the feature fireplace incorporating a marble effect back and hearth housing the gas fire.
Conservatory 10' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.87m )
With double glazed windows enjoying views over the attractive rear garden and door to outside.
First Floor Landing
With airing cupboard, double glazed window and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 14' 10" ( 3.63m x 4.52m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, built in wardrobes and door to en suite.
En Suite Shower Room
Suite comprises shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin, w/c, complementary tiling, double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' 5" max ( 3.43m x 2.57m max )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and built in bedroom furniture.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 9' 8" ( 2.16m x 2.95m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and built in office furniture.
Bedroom Four 8' 5" x 7' 9" ( 2.57m x 2.36m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and built in wardrobe.
Suite comprises bath, pedestal wash hand basin, w/c, complementary tiling, double glazed window and vinyl flooring.
The property enjoys a corner plot position with block paved patio area to the rear leading to a generous sized lawn, following through to the side of the property with garden hut. To the front of the property a driveway provides off street parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60630836.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK108969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.