3 bedroom terraced house for saleHarrington Road, South Norwood, SE25 4NE
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedroom Terraced Family House
- Upstairs Family Bathroom
- Additional Downstairs Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating with Radiators
- Double Glazing
- Tree Lined Side Road
- Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station and Harrington Road Tramlink are Local
- Edge of the Country Park/Brooklyn Area
- Refitted Kitchen
- Must be viewed internally to be appreciated
THREE BEDROOMED TERRACED FAMILY HOUSE set in a tree lined side road near to the Country Park. The property is also very convenient for Harrington Road TramLink and Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station which is local. Brief benefits include DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING WITH RADIATORS, UPSTAIRS FAMILY BATHROOM AND ADDITIONAL DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM. Houses situated near to the Country Park area are always sought after and, in our opinion, early viewing advised to avoid disappointment. Currently the living room is being used as a bedroom and the second bedroom is being used as the living room.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60631286.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.