3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Lowe, Chigwell, Essex
Sold STC £350,000
- 3 bedroom mid terraced house
- No onward chain
- Downstairs cloakroom and garden room extension to the rear
- Spacious bedrooms
- Excellent transport links
- EPC energy rating D (57)
Situated in a popular road in Chigwell and benefiting hugely from excellent transport links from bus routes to the local underground station, this property certainly ticks a lot of boxes.One of the things that you notice with the property is the fact that it has been enlarged at the front which gives extra space in the lounge and there is also a useful porch area.The owner has also utilised the space at the rear of the property and made a downstairs cloakroom which is extremely helpful if you are having family and friends over or just for day to day living.The garden room extension at the rear can be used as a dining area which overlooks a spacious rear garden.The fact that this home is being sold with no onward chain means that it should lead to a nice smooth move.The local surrounding areas such as Hainault Forest mean that you can enjoy family walks or short summer strolls. There are also local playgrounds and park areas for the children to enjoy. Call early to avoid disappointment.
- Lounge Area: 14'2 x 12'7 (4.32m x 3.84m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'6 x 9'2 (3.81m x 2.80m)
- Garden Room Extension: 8'8 x 8'1 (2.64m x 2.47m)
- Utility Room
- Bedroom 1: 12'10 x 11'8 (3.91m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'10 x 9'2 (3.91m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'9 x 6'9 (2.67m x 2.06m)
- Separate Toilet
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60632006.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50905809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Chigwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.