Commercial Property for saleTown Road, Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, ST1
Removed 8,410 sq. ft. | Offers Invited
- 8,410 sq ft (781 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops, A3 Restaurants and Cafes, A4 Drinking Establishments, D1 Non-Residential Institutions and D2 Assembly and Leisure
- Grade II Listed former church building
- Various planning uses considered
- Located adjacent to the Potteries Shopping Centre
- Refurbished to a shell finish to be fitted out by the end user
The property is situated on Town Road in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent and adjoins the Potteries Shopping Centre and its major car park with frontage onto Town Road and Quadrant Road in Hanley City Centre.
The property comprises a Grade II listed former Church building. The property is thought to be considered suitable for various planning uses, including:
• Restaurants & Cafes
• Drinking Establishments
• Financial & Professionals Services
The building has been refurbished to a clean, sound shell condition ready to be fitted out by the end user.
In December 2015, intu opened 'The Hive' a new leisure development comprising seven restaurants and a nine screen cinema, which is located close to the subject property. Intu developments within Stoke-on-Trent receive an annual footfall of 12 million and 'The Hive' will contribute a significant amount of this.
Ground Floor 5,040 468.46
First Floor 3,370 313.18
Approx. GIA 8,410 781
PRICE / RENT
Offers /proposals invited.
We would recommend that further enquiries are directed to the Local Rating Authority (Stoke-on-Trent City Council on 01782 238274).
Interested parties are advised to make their enquiries of the Local Planning Authority (Stoke-on-Trent City Council).
All main services are believed to be connected to the property but have not been tested. Interested parties are advised to make their own investigations to satisfy themselves of their suitability.
Each party is responsible for its own legal/professional costs in connection with the transaction.
All prices and rent are quoted exclusive of VAT which may be payable.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-60632654.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 198b. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mounsey Chartered Surveyors, Stoke-on-Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.