5 bedroom detached house for saleEaton
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached Chalet in a Popular Residential Suburb of Norwich
- Separate Self Contained ANNEXE with 1 Bedroom & Generous Living Space
- 4 Generous Double Bedrooms, 1 on the Ground Floor
- Lovely 25’ (max) Lounge/Diner with Multi Fuel Burner
- 18’5 (max) Kitchen, Modern Shower Room & Separate WC
- Double Bedroom & Luxury Bathroom in ANNEXE
- Gas Central Heating with Combi Boiler & Double Glazing
- Generous Plot Size with Mature Garden
- Close to a Variety of Local Amenities & Excellent Road Links
- Ideal for Rental Investors!
SUMMARY Well presented detached 4 bed chalet with a wonderful single storey self contained 1 bed ANNEXE. This versatile property is located on a popular residential development in Eaton within easy reach of amenities and road links, with an attractive and generous garden plus carport and off road parking.
OUTSIDE The front garden measures approx. 28' x 39' including the brick weave driveway, which leads to a carport providing covered, off road parking and access to the properties' entrances. Adjacent to the driveway is a further area of slabs and shingle for extra parking. An area to the front of the property is fenced off, providing secluded storage, while the remainder of the garden consists of shrub beds and a pathway providing access to the rear garden. The generous rear garden measures approx. 90' x 39' and is separated by wooden fencing into distinct areas. Closest to the house is a secluded patio surrounded by mature planting, pergola and garden pond. The middle section is laid to lawn with borders, plus a further fenced patio for the annexe. The rear section is raised and contains garden sheds and a greenhouse.
DIRECTIONS From the Stratfords office in Eaton, turn on to Church Lane. Turn left in to Greenways and the property can be found on the right hand side.
DISCLAIMER These details are for guidance purposes only and we have not liaised directly with the seller, we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. Also please note the photos do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60635294.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361003797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.