3 bedroom detached house for saleBinley Close, Shirley, Solihull
Sold STC £290,000
- Large lounge
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious dining room
- Garage to side with driveway offering potential to extend strpp
- Three double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Good size rear garden
- Off road parking to front and side for up to six vehicles
As close to perfect as you could get, extremely well presented, modern three bedroom detached house with fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, separate dining room for that formal diner party, three double bedrooms with family bathroom and en-suite, garage to side with space to extend strpp.
Fantastic opportunity to purchase this stunning three bedroom detached property in a well sought after location, comprising of; entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite off master bedroom, garage to side offering potential to extend, rear garden and off road parking for up to six vehicles.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking leading to garage and double glazed door into:
Central heating radiator and tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to front elevation, WC, wash hand basin, central heating radiator and tiling.
Lounge 13' 7" max into recess x 18' 4" plus bay ( 4.14m max into recess x 5.59m plus bay )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, TV aerial and central heating radiator.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.84m x 2.62m )
Double glazed French doors, under stairs storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' x 7' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, spotlights to ceiling and central heating radiator.
Airing cupboard, loft access and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 7" max x 11' 2" max ( 3.84m max x 3.40m max )
Irregular shaped room, double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to front elevation, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity storage, partial tiling and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 7" plus door recess ( 3.61m x 2.62m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' 10" ( 2.57m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear and side elevations and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to side elevation, central heating radiator, bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin with vanity storage, WC and fully tiled.
Patio area and mainly laid to lawn enclosed by wooden fence.
Up and over door, power socket, light point, double glazed window to side elevation and double glazed door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60636098.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI202184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.