3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Street, Tongham, Farnham
Sold STC £389,950
- 3 bedrooms
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Entrance hall
- Parking for 2 vehicles
* No Onward Chain *
A most attractive and well presented 3 bedroom Edwardian semi-detached family home with parking, south west facing rear garden and large detached outbuilding in the heart of the village. EPC rating: D (57)
* Farnham town centre and mainline station, 4 miles (Waterloo from 54 minutes)
* Guildford, 6 miles and mainline station (Waterloo approximately 36 minutes)
* London, 40 miles
(All distances are approximate)
* The property lies convenient to Tongham village, offering its local parade of shops, primary school, public houses, village Church, recreation ground and bus routes, together with access to miles of walking and riding on footpaths and bridleways. There is also a selection of highly regarded secondary schools within the local vicinity. The Georgian town centre of Farnham is approximately 4 miles distant and offers comprehensive shopping facilities together with both cultural and leisure pursuits. Farnham, Aldershot and Ash Vale mainline stations serve London Waterloo within the hour. Guildford is situated 6 miles away and Aldershot 2 miles. Easy access to the M3 can be gained via the A331 and the A3 can be joined at Guildford via the A31.
* A most appealing 3 bedroom semi-detached Edwardian family home offering spacious and well presented living accommodation arranged over 2 floors. Aberdeen Cottage benefits from parking for 2 vehicles, a delightful south west facing rear garden and detached brick outbuilding. This outbuilding we understand, is registered under a separate title and offers tremendous scope for conversion, subject to planning permission.
* Part glazed front door to Entrance Hall - ceramic tiled floor, alarm controls, door to:
* Sitting room - front aspect double glazed windows, TV aerial point, radiator, coved ceiling, under stairs storage cupboard.
* Inner hallway.
* Study - rear aspect, radiator, coved ceiling, delightful outlook to rear garden.
* Dining room - side aspect, radiator, coved ceiling, staircase to first floor, through to:
* Kitchen - side aspect, well fitted and comprising single bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and cupboards under, roll edge work surfaces with further cupboard and integrated dishwasher under, further work surface with cupboard and drawers below, matching eye level units. Smeg cooker with four ring gas hob, extractor fan, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, coved ceiling, tiled floor, door to:
* Lobby - Recently installed Worcester gas fired boiler, plumbing for washing machine, door to outside and door to:
* Cloakroom - frosted window, close coupled w.c., wash hand basin, tiled surround, tiled floor, extractor fan.
* First floor landing with access to loft, built-in store cupboard.
* Bedroom 1 - front aspect, double glazed windows, double radiator, coved ceiling.
* Bedroom 2 - side aspect, double glazed windows, double radiator, coved ceiling.
* Bedroom 3 - rear aspect, double glazed windows, pleasant outlook over garden, double radiator, coved ceiling.
* Bathroom - frosted window, panel enclosed bath, overhead shower, glass screen, w.c., vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, shaver socket, under floor heating.
* Parking - shared driveway to shingled parking and turning area. Allocated parking for 2 vehicles.
* Front - shingled front garden, pathway to side with gated access to rear garden.
* Rear garden - South west facing rear garden incorporating attractive paved patio/sun terrace, box hedging through to area of lawn, mature flower and shrub borders, outside tap. Shingled courtyard to rear with mature shrubs, seating area and Greenhouse.
* Detached outbuilding - to the rear of the garden is a large detached brick outbuilding, large store area with mezzanine through to further store area. Would make an ideal home office/games room etc, subject to planning permission.
- All mains services.
- Guildford B. C. Millmead House, Millmead, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 4BB 01483 505050
- Band E with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.17 of £2,076.44
* Leave Farnham via South Street and turn left onto the A31. At the Shepherd & Flock roundabout, take the third exit onto the A31 Hogs Back. Exit at the junction sign-posted Tongham and at the T-junction turn right onto The Street. Continue straight across at the mini-roundabout and past the parade of shops, continue on towards Oxenden Road where the property can be found on the left.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26390439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Lodge, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.