3 bedroom bungalow for saleHarvey Road, Willesborough, Ashford, Kent
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow occupying a corner plot
- Fantastic location
- In need of updating
- Garage & driveway
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating D (58)
Harvey Road runs parallel with the main Hythe Road which runs through Willesborough. There are plenty of bungalows in the area but they rarely come onto the market.This bungalow is detached and offers someone a real chance to create a wonderful home. The corner plot means the outside space and gardens wrap around the property. The lawn is bordered by trees and shrubs and out the back is a detached garage and driveway.The hallway provides access to each of the rooms with the kitchen and lounge facing Harvey Road so you can spot visitors before they arrive. The shower room is separate from the toilet which I would imagine most people would appreciate. With a little bit of paint and some imagination this home could easily be transformed into a stunning bungalow!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'11 x 11'11 (4.85m x 3.63m)
- Dining Area/Bedroom 3: 9'11 x 7'1 (3.02m x 2.16m)
- Kitchen: 15'3 x 8'9 (4.65m x 2.67m)
- Separate WC
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 11'6 (3.63m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 (3.48m) narrowing to 9'11 (3.02m) x 9'11 (3.02m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60636488.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12237803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.