2 bedroom penthouse for saleFlat 34, 11 Slateford Gait, Slateford, Edinburgh, EH11 1GW
- Light and beautifully-presented dual-aspect, two-bedroom, sixth-floor penthouse in a modern, factored and lift-served apartment block in Slateford, west of the city centre.
- Enjoying fine panoramic views, the accommodation consists of an entrance hall, living/dining kitchen, two double-bedrooms (one en-suite) bathroom, and a wrap-around balcony.
- Property features include double glazing, gas central heating, good storage space, and satellite TV and phone points.There are extensive, communal courtyard grounds, with enclosed gardens to the...
- There are extensive, communal courtyard grounds, with enclosed gardens to the rear of the block.
- As well as surface parking there is secure, below-ground, parking for residents, and a well-equipped on-site fitness suite.
- Home Report available online.
**Closing date is set for Thursday 19th of November @ 12 noon**Light and beautifully-presented dual-aspect, two-bedroom penthouse flat on the sixth floor of a modern, factored and lift-served apartment block in a quiet, landscaped development in Slateford, west of the city centre. Enjoying fine panoramic views, the accommodation consists of an entrance hall, living/dining kitchen, two double-bedrooms (one en-suite), bathroom, and a wrap-around balcony. The hallway benefits from two storage cupboards, and opens into a light and spacious, dual-aspect living/dining room, open plan to the kitchen and with a patio door to the balcony. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary high-gloss units with wood-effect laminate worktops. Integrated appliances include an electric hob and oven with stainless-steel extractor hood, a washer/dryer, and a freestanding fridge/freezer. With a side facing window offering views north, the carpeted master bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room and built-in wardrobe, while a second, carpeted double-bedroom faces west. Set internally off the hallway, the bathroom is fitted with a modern, white, three piece suite with splashback tiling, floor tiles, radiator and extractor fan. Property features include double glazing, gas central heating, good storage space, and satellite TV and phone points. The property also benefits from far-reaching views of the Pentland Hills which can be enjoyed from the balcony. There are extensive, communal courtyard grounds, with enclosed gardens to the rear of the block. As well as surface parking there is secure, below-ground, parking for residents, and a well-equipped on-site fitness suite. Slateford is a long-established suburb, lying west of the Edinburgh city centre. There are a wide range of amenities which include local shops, banks, post office, ASDA 24-hour supermarket at Chesser, Sainsbury's at Longstone, and the upcoming Edinburgh West Retail Park. Napier, Heriot-Watt, and Edinburgh universities area within easy reach, whilst leisure facilities include Nuffield Health Club, The Corn Exchange Leisure Village, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, Pure Gym on Gorgie Road, numerous golf courses and the open walking spaces of Colinton Dell and the Water of Leith. Regular bus services are available from both A70 and A71 whilst Slateford station offers rail commuting into the city centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6810125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.