3 bedroom detached house for saleHolywell, Flintshire, CH8
- Deceptively spacious detached stone built character cottage
- Large south facing tiered rear garden
- Large lounge with original feature brick fireplace with multi fuel burner
- Elevated rural village location offering views of the coast
- Beamed ceilings in kitchen/living area
- Kitchen with original feature stone fireplace with multi fuel burner
- Spacious kitchen diner with original quarry tiled floor
- Easy access for the A55 expressway with close proximity to the beach
- UPVC double glazed windows throughout; LPG central heating
- Convenient & sought after location
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60636851.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference m7x-47bn. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.