3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLABURNUM DRIVE, GRIMSBY
Sold STC £129,950
- Three bedroom semi detached situated on a good sized corner plot
- Bright & airy rooms overlooking gardens with sunny aspect
- Three good sized bedrooms to the first floor
- Modern bathroom with separate toilet room
- Kitchen with built in gas hob through to dining room
- Viewings now available - Call our Cleethorpes office 01472 200666
- Detached garage in the rear garden
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to offer this three bedroom semi detached property which comes with large side and rear gardens plus the added benefit of a detached brick garage. The property is situated on the Cherry Tree area of Grimsby and is located close to the nearest schools and shops. The property is on a corner plot so has a really nice sized garden to the front, side and rear along with detached garage. The inside comprises of kitchen, dining room, hallway and living room. The first floor has a modern bathroom, separate toilet room, large master bedroom and two other good sized bedrooms. Throughout the house has full uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Viewings are advised and available immediately.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1480390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.