1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleMole Place, Greater Leys, Oxford
Sold STC £46,250
- PURCHASE 25% SHARE OF THE PROPERTY & RENT CHARGED ON REMAINING 75%
- Self Contained Ground Floor Apartment
- Double Bedroom With Built In Wardrobe
- Own Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
- Vacant Possession Sale
- Double Glazed
THE PRICE REFLECTS 25% SHARE OF THE PROPERTY, Ground floor ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM self contained flat. Own enclosed rear garden plus allocated parking. Built in wardrobe in the double bedroom. Ideal first time purchase which requires updating but offers that 1st step onto the property ladder.
Connells are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £46,250 for 25 Mole Place, Greater Leys, Oxford, OX4 7SD. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Connells, 60 Between Towns Road, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 3LR, tel: 01865 748448 before exchange of contracts.
Door to the front aspect, built in storage cupboards, radiator, doors to all further accommodation.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.39m )
Window to the front aspect, floor and wall based units with roll edge work surfaces incorporating the sink unit and drainer, plumbing and space for appliances, wall mounted boiler, door to hall way.
Lounge / Dining Room 13' 10" x 9' 5" ( 4.22m x 2.87m )
Window and door to the rear aspect giving access into the rear garden, television point, radiator.
Double Bedroom 12' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.91m x 2.64m )
Window to the rear aspect, radiator, double built in wardrobe.
Window to the side aspect, panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., part tiled, radiator.
Enclosed own private rear garden.
Allocated space for one vehicle.
We are lead to believe the breakdown in costs are as shown below: -
25% mortgage amount
75% remaining rent share = £266.09 per calendar month
79 years lease outstanding
Service charge = £53.73 per calendar month
From the Connells Cowley Office turn right. At traffic lights turn right into Garsington Road. Proceed on, under the flyover onto Watlington Road. Continue on and at the roundabout turn right onto Grenoble Road. At next roundabout turn right into Brake Hill and at the junction turn right again. Continue along turning right into Columbine Gardens then right into Mole Place. The property to be sold can be identified by a Connells "For Sale" board.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COW306268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Cowley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.