2 bedroom flat for saleLuxury 2 bed apartment in Hamilton Square
- Newly renovated building
- Grade 1 listed building on a Georgian square
- Stunning views of Hamilton square
- All white goods including
- Secure private parking at rear
- 0.2 miles from Hamilton square station
We are very proud to offer this 2 bedroom apartment for sale with stunning views of Hamilton Square. This apartment is close to all the amenities of Hamilton Square including the new station with regular trains to Liverpool, shops, Woodside Ferry and is located within a traditional Grade 1 listed building.
The whole building has recently been fully renovated to a very high specification with new carpets and decor throughout. The kitchens include a cooker, built in fridge freezer and an integrated washing machine. This apartment features high ceilings with original plaster covings in the lounge and dining area, with balconies overlooking Hamilton Square and the Town Hall.
Only top quality fixtures and fitting have been used in the shower room and the results are very impressive. Painted throughout in tones of grey and with grey carpets, the overall impression is of a modern luxury apartment in a traditional setting.
There is a parking space in the private car park to the rear of the property included within the sales price.
With easy access to Liverpool via Hamilton Square station (only 5 minutes by train), this affordable apartment offers luxury living close to the city centre without paying city prices.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60640184.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6947619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Square Estates Ltd, Birkenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.