3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThaxted Road, Saffron Walden
- Individually designed kitchen/dining room
- Utility room
- Sitting room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Rear patio & garden
- 2 parking spaces
- Proposed completion: Feb/Mar 2017
- Potential rental income £1475 PCM
52 Goddards Terrace is being constructed by local developers, Ford Wells Group, to a high specification. The accommodation comprises: an entrance hall with cloakroom off, an open-plan kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors to the rear garden, utility room and a sitting room. The first floor offers a master bedroom with en suite shower room, 2 further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, to the rear of the property is a patio and garden laid to lawn and parking for 2 vehicles. Agent's Note: A full specification list is available. The information and imagery contained in this brochure are for guidance purposes only and these do not constitute a contract, part of a contract or warranty. The developer may choose to alter the layouts and specification of the properties during construction. Proposed completion: Feb/Mar 2017.
Directions From Saffron Walden Market Square proceed into Hill Street, continuing over the mini roundabout into East Street until you reach the traffic light junction. Turn right into Thaxted Road and just after the mini roundabout the development will be found on the left hand side.
Property ref: 121_428_4148031
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4148031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mullucks Wells, Saffron Walden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.