1 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOak Croft, Clayton-Le-Woods
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR DOWNSIZE
- LOUNGE WITH SPIRAL STAIRCASE
- MODERN KITCHEN AND CONSERVATORY
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- BEAUTIFUL GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND SIDE
- NO CHAIN DELAY
AN IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR DOWNSIZE, ONE BEDROOM PROPERTY WITH MODERN KITCHEN, CONSERVATORY, BEAUTIFUL GARDENS AND DRIVEWAY, IN THIS SOUGHT AFTER PEACEFUL CUL DE SAC LOCATION.
Open the gate and walk through the front garden which has been lovingly tended, and step in to the bright lounge with feature fireplace and study area, through to the conservatory with patio doors leading out on to the pretty garden. The kitchen has been recently fitted with stylish cream gloss units and contrasting wooden work surfaces, with space for cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
The property has been carefully planned to make best use of every space, and a spiral staircase takes you to the first floor landing with skylight. The generously proportioned double bedroom has dual aspect windows, filling the room with light and has modern fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. The kitchen has a three piece suite in white, comprising low level wc, wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower over. Fully double glazed with electric storage heaters
Gardens to the front and side of the property are mainly paved for easy maintenance, with well stocked borders and a timber built shed. There is a driveway that provides off road parking.
Please do give us a call to arrange your viewing.
Council Tax Band A, EPC Rating Awaited.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6957524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hometruths, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.