Property for saleHollyhedge Road, Wythenshawe, Manchester. M22 8HN
- NEW DEVELOPMENT!!!
- OVER 55S!!!
- FULLY WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE!!!
- Lots of in house ammenities such as salon, spa, shops, garden area luxary bath room, car parking, on site care, resteraunt, bistro etc
- Full ownership, part ownership and lettings available
- Guest rooms available
- Can cater to most care needs
- Close to Metrolink and good bus links
NEW DEVELOPMENT!!! Situated on Holleyhedge road, close to a local Metrolink and with great bus links in and around Manchester this is an ideal property for any couple or single person over the age of 55. With an on site care team this development can cater to most health needs.
With exquisite fixtures and fittings, built to an excellent standard these two bedroom apartments are very desirable and we believe wont last!!!
With two bedrooms, large living kitchen diner, large bathroom and wheelchair accessible throughout.
This development benefits from outstanding on site amenities which include, restaurant, bistro, garden, winter garden, luxury bathroom, salon, spa and with guest rooms available.
VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60643391.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.