Light Industrial for saleFreebournes Road, WITHAM, Essex
89,414 sq. ft.
- 89,414 sq ft (8,306 sq m)
- Single let industrial investment situated on a well established commercial location adjacent to the A12 trunk road
- New 125 year head lease interest
- Let to Crittall Windows Ltd on a 15 year lease from March 2007, subject to 5 yearly rent reviews
- Gross Annual rent £450,000 per annum exclusive
- Gross internal floor area approximately 8,306.82 sq m (89,414.61 sq ft) situated on a site area of 3.35 acres (1.36 hectares)
- Offers in excess of £4m (Four Million Pounds) are invited subject to Contract and exclusive of VAT for the benefit of the ground leasehold interest. A sale at this level would reflect a net initial yi
- The property is elected for VAT at the prevailing rate. It is the intention of the vendor to treat this transaction as a Transfer of a Going Concern (TOGC).
The subject property is situated in a prominent position at the junction of Newland Street and Freebournes Road, close to the A12 trunk road and within one of the town's main industrial areas which contains a range of national and regional occupiers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-60644621.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whybrow Chartered Surveyors, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.