2 bedroom flat for saleWorcester Terrace, Clifton
Sold STC £379,950
- The property has a wealth of period detail and character with very high ceilings, large multi-paned sash windows & shutters.
- Ornate ceiling cornice and an impressive fireplace in the drawing room.
- Worcester Terrace gardens are possibly the largest and most private of communal gardens with a large park and well screened with shrub and tree borders.
- There is also communal bin storage and a small play park for young children.
- Set in one of Clifton Village's most sought after terraces set away from passing traffic yet.
- Within 0.5 miles of the centre of Clifton Village, Christchurch Green and the Clifton and Durdham Downs.
- A classic balcony apartment set in Clifton Village.
- With the benefit of being offered with no onward chain and thus simplifying the moving process.
Full descriptionA bright and airy 2 bedroom balcony flat set within a grade II* listed building overlooking Worcester Terrace communal gardens.
1. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 4. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly...
(16' 1'' into window recess x 9' 4'' to front of chimney breast) (4.90m x 2.84m)
(rear) a very bright master bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling cornicing, picture rail, large multi-paned sash window to the rear elevation complete with working shutters, fitted wardrobes and discreetly housing a wall mounted gas combination boiler, wall light, radiator.
(13' 8'' max into window recess x 7' 5'') (4.16m x 2.26m)
(front) an impressive room with high ceilings, ornate ceiling cornicing, large multi-paned sash window to the front elevation complete with working shutters and opening directly out onto the balcony with a lovely view over Worcester Terrace communal gardens, picture rail, radiator.
(11' 6'' x 4' 2'') (3.50m x 1.27m)
white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, steel bath with mains fed shower and overhead rose, shower rail and curtain, partially tiled walls, radiator, recessed spotlights, attractive stained glass and multi-paned sash window to the rear elevation complete with working shutters.
via communal hallway and staircase rising to the first floor landing, where the private entrance for this apartment is directly in front of you.
doors open out to all rooms, useful high level storage, tastefully fitted storage cupboards, radiator, entry phone system.
(17' 2'' into window recess x 12' 10'' into chimney recess) (5.23m x 3.91m)
a quite simply stunning room with very high ceilings, 2 large multi-paned sash windows to the front elevation complete with working shutters which open out onto the balcony and overlook Worcester Terrace communal gardens, ornate ceiling cornicing, picture rail, 2 radiators, exposed wooden flooring, an impressive marble fireplace.
full width balcony with slate floor, wrought iron balustrade, space for small table and chairs.
(11' 3'' x 5' 1'') (3.43m x 1.55m)
fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating working surfaces, 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap and draining board, 4 ring electric hob with electric oven beneath and filter hood over, integrated fridge/freezer, space for dishwasher and automatic washing machine and dryer, large sash window to the rear elevation, radiator, tiled floor.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 24 June 1984. There is also an annual ground rent of £25. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £1,024.60, i.e. approx. £85.38 per month. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6260884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.