2 bedroom flat for saleWorcester Terrace, Clifton
- The property has a wealth of period detail and character with very high ceilings, large multi-paned sash windows & shutters.
- Ornate ceiling cornice and an impressive fireplace in the drawing room.
- Worcester Terrace gardens are possibly the largest and most private of communal gardens with a large park and well screened with shrub and tree borders.
- There is also communal bin storage and a small play park for young children.
- Set in one of Clifton Village's most sought after terraces set away from passing traffic yet.
- Within 0.5 miles of the centre of Clifton Village, Christchurch Green and the Clifton and Durdham Downs.
- A classic balcony apartment set in Clifton Village.
- With the benefit of being offered with no onward chain and thus simplifying the moving process.
A bright and airy 2 bedroom balcony flat set within a grade II* listed building overlooking Worcester Terrace communal gardens.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6260884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.