3 bedroom flat for saleBrackenhurst Drive, Moortown, Leeds, LS17 6WE
- Spacious Three Bed Duplex
- Modern Throughout
- Fantastic Sized Rooms
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Living Area With Juliet Balcony
- Well Positioned In Development
- Allocated Parking Space
- Communal Maintained Gardens
- EPC Rating - D
** 34 Brackenhurst Drive, Leeds, LS17 6WE. We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £184,5000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. EPC rating - D **
A fantastic sized three double bedroom duplex apartment, situated in this popular and highly sought after development in LS17. The property offers modern living throughout with brilliantly proportioned rooms and has a private entrance hall, spacious lounge/diner with double doors and Juliet balcony, breakfast kitchen with modern units, generous double bedroom and shower room to the ground level. To the first floor are two more great size double bedrooms and further modern main bathroom with three-piece suite. Externally there is an allocated parking space, pleasant and incredibly well-maintained communal gardens and ample visitors parking for guests. Sold with no onward chain.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.