3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSouth Kent Avenue, Northfleet, Gravesend, Kent
- 3 bedroom end of terraced house
- Large conservatory
- Fantastic sized rooms
- Modern and recently decorated
- Walking distance to Ebbsfleet International railway station
- EPC energy rating D (57)
If you are looking for a spacious home for the whole family to enjoy then you must take a look at this property. There's plenty of room for everybody to have their own private space and will be perfect for the growing family over the future years.As you step into the oversized porch you will instantly see how versatile your home could be. The seller not only uses the porch for coats and shoes but there is also a space that can be used as a small utility area freeing up some extra space in the kitchen. The uses for this property is endless, especially downstairs as there is the flexibility to use the rooms to suit your needs. The conservatory is bright and airy and, as it leads on from the kitchen, would be the perfect room for a dining area that would easily accommodate a large table to fit all of the family for a Sunday roast. Alternatively, could be used as a play room for the children so that you can keep an eye on them as you practice new recipes in the kitchen for dinner.The property is located within a short distance of Ebbsfleet International railway station which benefits from the high speed train service. This means that you can leave your car in the garage, away from the main road, and within thirty minutes be in the city of London. If the children need to let off some steam after school then there's a recreational ground a short distance away where they can kick a ball, ride their bikes and play with the new friends.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'4 x 11'1 (3.76m x 3.38m)
- Dining Room: 10'4 x 10'3 (3.15m x 3.13m)
- Kitchen: 12'0 x 8'11 (3.66m x 2.72m)
- Conservatory: 14'4 x 9'11 (4.37m x 3.02m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'2 x 11'2 (3.41m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'1 x 8'11 (3.38m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'2 x 7'10 (2.80m x 2.39m)
- Bathroom: 8'10 x 6'3 (2.69m x 1.91m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60651155.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11135270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.