5 bedroom terraced house for sale20, Princes Street, Stranraer, DG97RQ
- HMO License traditional terraced 5 Bedroom villa. All rooms benefit en-suite shower rooms. Property has been offered at heavily discounted price to ensure sale --- SALE as per the instructions ----
- --- SALE as per the instructions ---- HOME REPORT VALUATION - £145,000
- LARGE PROPERTY - Presented at an attractive price to ensure SALE - 3 Reception Rooms, Refitted KitchenDouble Glazed & Centrally Heated
- Off Road Parking. COUNCIL TAX: Band C. Popular residential location of Stranraer - Previously traded as a Bed & Breakfast - Close to ferry links for Ireland and surrounding area
- All amenities are readily accessible including supermarkets, healthcare, primary schooling, indoor leisure pool complex and secondary school
Occupying a convenient position within the heart of the town centre and close to all major amenities, this is a mid terraced townhouse which is very well suited to family living. 5 Bedrooms all en suite shower rooms. Traditional construction over three floors, under a slate roof and is in good condition throughout. The property displays a range of pleasing features including comfortable, well proportioned accommodation, gas fired central heating, almost full double glazing, ?dining? kitchen, spacious bathroom and attractive internal period finishings. The property also has a small courtyard style drying area to the rear. It is situated adjacent to and amidst a varied range of private residences. The outlook is over same to the front. All amenities are readily accessible including supermarkets, healthcare, primary schooling, indoor leisure pool complex and secondary school. The town of Stranraer is situated in the South West of Scotland and is an important ferry port. The ferry route to Northern Ireland has become very popular and busy in recent years. The restaurant/bar is ideally situated for travellers either before or after their journeys. Mains electricity, water and drainage a.re connected to the property. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.