4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale12 Hart Road, Old Harlow, Essex
- Sitting room 17’6 x 12’8
- Kitchen/family room 22’x19’
- Bedroom One 12’4 x 11’5
- Bedroom Two 12’9 x 11’9
- Bedroom Three 9’4 x 8 reducing to 7’4
- Bedroom Four 13’4 x 9’3 (some restricted height)
- Store area 14’8 x 4’9 (some restricted height)
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Alarm system
- Solid hardwood internal doors
A rare opportunity to acquire one of two traditionally styled semi-detached houses located with minutes walk of Harlow Mill Railway Station with its link to London Liverpool Street. The accommodation is in excess of 1600sq ft, arranged over three floors and features an impressive kitchen/family room with lantern roof-light and wide patio doors opening to the rear garden measuring 80ft in length with southerly aspect, whilst to the front of the property, there is a formal sitting room, spacious reception hallway and ground floor cloakroom. To the first floor the master bedroom features an en suite shower room, there are two further good size bedrooms and family bathroom. A further staircase leads to the second floor and large attic bedroom (some restricted headheight) with large Velux-style windows to the rear providing excellent views over the surrounding area and also the benefit of an en suite shower room and storage area adjacent. This impressive family house is finished to an excellent standard throughout and it is without hesitation we recommend an early internal viewing appointment.
From the Hastingwood roundabout and M11 intersection at junction 7 proceed north on the A414 for approx. 3 miles to the junction with Edinburgh Way. Continue over the roundabout signposted to Sawbridgeworth and Bishops Stortford. Continue over the railway bridge at Harlow Mill turning next on the right into Hart Rd where the properties will be found on the right hand side.
Property ref: 121_2573_4179401
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4179401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mullucks Wells, Epping - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.