3 bedroom house for saleNorth Salts, Rye, East Sussex, TN31
Under Offer £250,000
- Attached 3 bed house, popular
- development, open plan lounge/diner,
- shower room, front/rear gardens,
- garage, chain free, EPC D
Rush, Witt & Wilson are pleased to offer an attached three bedroom home forming part of a popular residential development towards the outskirts of the town.
The accommodation is arranged over two floors, the ground floor offers open plan living / dining room with adjoining kitchen whilst on the first floor there are three bedrooms and a shower room.
The property benefits from replacement upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating.
There is an opportunity to enhance by undertaking further modernisation and improvement works and this has been reflected in the competitive asking price.
Garden to front and rear, the latter enjoying a southerly aspect. GARAGE en bloc.
The property is being offered CHAIN FREE and could be available for early occupation.
For further information and to arrange a viewing please call our Rye office on 01797 224000.
Bedroom 1 - 11'7 x 11'1 -
Bedroom 2 - 9'11 x 9'2 -
Bedroom 3 - 8'3 x 6' -
Reception 1 - 24'10 max x 14'3 max -
Kitchen - 9'10 x 8'1 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60655958.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26392095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Rye. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.