2 bedroom maisonette for saleMilford Village Centre
Withdrawn from Market
- A brand newly converted first and second floor duplex apartment situated in central Milford within 0.1 of a mile of the Post Office, village stores and bus stop *
- Allocated car parking space * Entrance hallway *
- Open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room with pleasant outlook to rear *
- Brand new kitchen fitted with solid light oak work surface and breakfast bar, cream fronted shaker style cupboards and quality integrated appliances *
- Two double bedrooms * Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room *
- Brand new bathroom with window * Double glazed windows *
- Brand new electrics and gas fired central heating system to radiators *
- The A3, Milford main line railway station and Godalming town centre approx. 0.6, 0.9 and 1.8 miles respectively *
- EPC rating tbc * NO ONWARD CHAIN * VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED *
3 Ivy Lodge. A brand newly converted two bedroom FIRST AND SECOND FLOOR DUPLEX APARTMENT situated in CENTRAL MILFORD with en-suite shower room to master bedroom, brand new bathroom and superb open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room. Further features include allocated car parking space, brand new electrics and gas fired central heating system. EPC rating tbc. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6838616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Estate Agents, Godalming. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.