2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLong John Hill, Norwich
Sold STC £150,000
- No onward chain
- Great investment or first time purchase
- Potential to purchase with tenant in situ
- Off road parking
- Lovely enclosed garden
GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000
1A superb two up, two down semi detached house situated on Long John Hill, enjoying beautiful rear garden and off road parking. This home offers more than meets the eye - call now to arrange your viewing!
uPVC double glazed entrance door, carpet, smooth ceiling and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 12' 5" narrowing to 11' 3" x 14' 3" ( 3.78m narrowing to 3.43m x 4.34m )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, carpet, radiator and smooth ceiling.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 7" x 7' 9" ( 4.75m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with rolltop worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, electric hob, oven and grill, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, understairs storage cupboard, tiled flooring, and radiator with uPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear aspects and uPVC double glazed door to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Carpet, loft access and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 15' 7" narrowing to 12' " x 9' ( 4.75m narrowing to 3.66m x 2.74m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, carpet, radiator and smooth ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.90m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, carpet, radiator and storage cupboard housing central heating boiler.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and shower screen, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, tiled flooring and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is driveway parking, whilst to the rear of the property there is a garden which is mainly laid to lawn with lovely patio area and enclosed by mature hedging and timber panel fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60657983.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.