2 bedroom flat for saleGeoffrey Watling Way, Norwich
Offers Over £300,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroom second floor apartment
- Beautifully presented
- Incredible outdoor space
- Allocated parking
- River views and views of Norwich City Wall
- Under floor heating
The original and still the very best, incredibly stylish two bedroom second floor apartment with allocated parking and unrivalled river views. The property also boasts an awesome 40 ft. wrap around balcony and is located within close proximity to Norwich Train station.
Carpet, smooth plastered ceiling and under floor heating.
Lounge 15' 7" x 14' 5" ( 4.75m x 4.39m )
With double glazed bi-folding doors and double glazed sliding doors to balcony, smooth plastered ceiling, ceramic tiled flooring and under floor heating.
Kitchen Area 11' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.45m x 2.49m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with stainless steel sink, worksurfaces, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, integral fridge freezer and washing machine, smooth plastered ceiling, vinyl flooring and under floor heating with a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Master Bedroom 12' 3" x 17' 7" max ( 3.73m x 5.36m max )
Double glazed window, built in wardrobe, carpet, smooth plastered ceiling and under floor heating.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 15' 5" ( 2.77m x 4.70m )
Juliet balcony, carpet, smooth plastered ceiling and under floor heating.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer tap and hand held shower, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC with part tiled walls, electric heated towel rail, smooth plastered ceiling and vinyl flooring.
Property boasts a 40 ft. wrap around balcony accessed via bi-folding doors and sliding patio doors both from the lounge. The balcony offers wonderful views of the river and bridge, as well as an amazing view of part of the Norwich City Wall. The property further benefits from secure under ground allocated parking. Ref: 34410
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60658004.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.