3 bedroom terraced house for saleEade Road, Norwich
Sold STC £170,000
- Perfect first time buy or investment purchase
- Two/three bedroom terrace
- Non Bisected Garden
- Sought after location
- Beautiful condition throughout
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
THE TERRACE HOUSE YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! OFFERED WITH NO-ONWARD CHAIN! Located on one of the most sought after streets to the north of Norwich this superb two/three bedroom terrace MUST BE VIEWED!
Lounge 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front, open fireplace, radiator, stripped wooden floor, textured ceiling and coving.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 11' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and smooth plastered ceiling.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 6' 11" ( 3.20m x 2.11m )
Fitted with base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, textured ceiling, coving, double glazed window to the side, double glazed door to garden and door to:
With walk-in shower area, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front, two built in wardrobes, radiator, stripped wooden floor, textured ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the rear, stripped wooden floor, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.11m )
Off bedroom two with double glazed window to the rear, stripped wooden floor, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
The rear garden is non-bisected with a raised decking area perfect for entertaining whilst to the front is a small courtyard style garden. Ref: 34406
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60658025.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.