2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoorcrest Road, Huddersfield
Sold STC £105,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £105,000-£115,000**
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Corner Plot
- Generous Rear Garden
- NO CHAIN!!
- Popular Location
- £1000 Buyers
**GUIDE PRICE £105,000-£115,000**Brought to the market is this Two Bedroom Semi-Detached property in the popluar location of Crossland Moor. Situated on a corner plot benefiting from a generous rear garden.
Brought to the market is this Two Bedroom Semi-Detached property in the popluar location of Crossland Moor. Situated on a corner plot benefiting from a generous rear garden. Accommodation breifly comprises of: Lounge and kitchen to the ground floor with two bedrooms and house bathroom on the first floor. Externally the property provides a front and rear garden.
Enter the property through into the entrance hallway offering a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect. With staircase to access the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 18' 1" x 11' Into Recess ( 5.51m x 3.35m Into Recess )
Featuring a gas firplace with two central heated radiators, a television point and a uPVC window to the front aspect. French doors.
Kitchen 8' x 7' 1" Maximum ( 2.44m x 2.16m Maximum )
Offers work surfaces and includes a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and tiling to the splash areas. The kitchen offers plumbing for a washing machine and a uPVC window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Providing access to the bedrooms and house bathroom with the addition of loft access, a cupboard housing the boiler and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom One 11' Into Recess Maximum x 12' 1" Into Bay ( 3.35m Into Recess Maximum x 3.68m Into Bay )
Benefiting from a feature fireplace with a central heated radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 8' Maximum x 11' Maximum ( 2.44m Maximum x 3.35m Maximum )
Irregular Shaped Room with a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The house bathroom offers a three piece suite comprising of: a panelled bath with shower overhead and glass screen, a wash hand basin with vanity unit and a low level WC. The room is fully tiled with a central heated radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
To the front there is a lawned garden with a pathway leading up to the front door.
To the rear is a generously sized garden with a paved area and the garden provides outer storage space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60658034.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.