2 bedroom park home for saleMere Lane, Pickmere, Knutsford
Offers Over £80,000
- Two bedroom park home
- Gas centrally heated
- Good size kitchen/diner
- Parking for up to 3 cars
- Lovely countryside location
A well presented double unit park home found on a small development within the highly sought after village of Pickmere. Ideally located within walking distance to Pickmere Lake and beautiful countryside. Good size accommodation benefitting from gas central heating and parking for 3 cars.
A well presented double unit park home found on a small development with the highly sought after village of Pickmere. Ideally located within walking distance to Pickmere Lake and beautiful countryside. A good size accommodation briefly comprising ;- kitchen/diner, a separate living room, inner hallway, two double bedrooms and a modern three piece shower room. Outside the property has parking to the side, a lawned side garden, a paved patio area to the rear, and a detached storage shed to the other side.
Ceiling light point. Doors to all rooms.
Lounge 14' 7" max x 11' 1" ( 4.45m max x 3.38m )
uPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Ceiling light point. Double panelled radiator. uPVC double glazed door to side elevation.
Kitchen/diner 19' 3" x 8' 10" into recess ( 5.87m x 2.69m into recess )
uPVC double glazed windows to front and side elevations. uPVC double glazed stable door to side elevation. Cupboard housing gas Combi boiler. Fitted with a range of walol, drawer and base units with rolltop work surfaces over. Space for fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, dryer and cooker. Single panelled radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.68m x 2.87m )
uPVC double glazed door to rear elevation. uPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Ceiling light point with fan radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.30m x 2.87m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Ceiling light point with fan attachment. Single panelled radiator.
uPVC double glazed frosted window to side elevation. Ceiling light point. Three piece suite comprising low level WC, vanity wash handbasin and shower cubicle. Heated towel rail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60658037.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NRT104994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Northwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.