3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFrederick Street, Crosland Moor, Huddersfield
Sold STC £115,000
- **GUIDE PRICE: £115,000-£130,000**
- Three Bedroom End Terraced
- Master Ensuite
- Driveway & Garage
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Open Plan Living
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
**GUIDE PRICE: £115,000-£130,000** Proud to offer to the market this three bedroom end terraced property which is well presented throughout; located in the popular area of Crosland Moor and boasting far reaching views.
William H Brown are proud to offer to the market this Three Bedroom end Terraced property which is well presented throughout; located in the popular area of Crosland moor. The accomodation benefits from spacious and modern open-plan living on the ground floor. To the first floor is theTwo Bedrooms and house bathroom and on the second floor there is the master bedroom with ensuite. Externally the property offers gardens to the front and rear with off-street parking available on the driveway and in the garage. The property also benefits from far reaching views across the valley. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Enter through the double glazed door into the entrance hallway providing a central heated radiator and the staircase to access the first floor.
Open Plan Living 21' 1" Maximum x 15' Maximum ( 6.43m Maximum x 4.57m Maximum )
The ground floor space provides open-plan living with lounge and kitchen areas.
The lounge area of the open space offers a multi-fuel burner fireplace with the benefit of offering two television points and a vertical wall mounted central heated radiator also includes a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Boasts a range of wall and base fitted units with complimentary work surfaces over incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with tiling to the splash areas. The kitchen offers integrated appliances including a double electric oven and hob with a microwave above, a washing machine and a dishwasher. Further offering a vertical wall mounted central heated radiator with a storage cupboard, a uPVC window to the rear and a door to access the side of the property.
First Floor Landing
Providing access to two of the three bedrooms and house bathroom, additionally offering a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
First Bedroom 10' 1" Into Recess x 9' ( 3.07m Into Recess x 2.74m )
Providing television and telephone points with a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Second Bedroom 10' 1" x 8' Plus Recess ( 3.07m x 2.44m Plus Recess )
Also, with television and telephone points with a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The house bathroom offers a three piece suite comprising of: a panelled bath with shower overhead and glass screen, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level push button flush WC. The room is tiled with a central heated towel rail and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Access to the master bedroom with en-suite
Master Bedroom 13' 1" Maximum x 14' 1" Maximum ( 3.99m Maximum x 4.29m Maximum )
(Partial-restricted Head Height)
The master bedroom features built in wardrobes with sliding doors additional storage space provided under the eaves. Further including television and telephone points, a central heated radiator and a double glazed skylight-window to the rear elevation.
Offering a three piece suite comprising of: a shower cubicle, a wash hand basin and a low level push button flush WC. The room is tiled with a central heated towel rail, an extractor fan and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Externally the property provides gardens to both the front and rear.
To the front is a low maintenance garden with pebbled feature area and a pathway leading down the side of the house to the rear garden.
To the rear is a flagged, low maintenance garden with driveway and garage which is accessed via a pathway. There is also a door leading down to the cellar space which houses the central heated boiler.
The garage is accessed through an up & over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60658043.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.