3 bedroom detached house for saleLingwell Gate Lane, Lofthouse, Wakefield
Sold STC £235,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £235,000 - £245,000
- 3 Bed unique and attractive family home
- Located adjacent to Outwood Train Station
- Huge potential to extend/develop further (Subject to P/P)
- Garage and driveway
GUIDE PRICE: £235,000 - £245,000. Fabulously positioned this 3 bedroom detached family home needs to be viewed to fully appreciate what is on offer. Huge potential to develop further to the side or rear (subject to planning permission). Adjacent to the most convenient Outwood Train Station.
GUIDE PRICE: £235,000 - £245,000. A fabulous 3 bedroom detached home which has been sympathetically extended to the rear. The property comprises of entrance hallway, open plan dining kitchen family space, lounge, through lounge dining room, conservatory, 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has generous outside space to all four sides and huge potential to develop further (Subject to planning permission). Fantastically positioned adjacent to Outwood Train Station making it most convenient for the Leeds commuter. Viewing by Appointment to fully appreciate what is on offer.
White upvc door to the front with an oval obscured glazed panel and obscured glazed panel to the side leading into the entrance hallway.
Radiator, open staircase leading to the first floor, understairs storage, decorative coving to ceiling. Access into the extended dining kitchen and access into the lounge and dining room.
Dining Kitchen 9' 2" x 22' 1" ( 2.79m x 6.73m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling, deep skirtings, laminate flooring, fireplace with marble style back, base and ornate surround and a living flame gas fire. Further upvc window overlooking the attractive and well stocked gardens to the rear aspect. A range of base and wall units in a cream finish with cornice and plinths, plumbing for a washing machine, one and a half size sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated stove, grill and oven, four ring gas hob, triple extractor fan with downlights, under cabinet lighting, laminate work surface, space for other utilities and appliances, understairs pantry area with shelving. French doors leading into the conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 9" x 12' 1" ( 2.97m x 3.68m )
Laminate flooring continues from the dining kitchen. Window blinds, deep skirtings, central lighting and fan, french doors provide access to the paved patio area of the garden.
Lounge 14' 7" Max x 11' 10" Max narrowing to 8' 10" to dining area ( 4.45m Max x 3.61m Max narrowing to 2.69m to dining area )
Upvc bow style window with a deep sill to the front aspect. Upvc window to the rear aspect. Two radiators, coving to ceiling, living flame gas fire, marble style base, back and ornate hearth, tv point, telephone point.
First Floor Landing
Upvc window to the side aspect. Good size landing. Decorative coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 1 14' x 10' 10" Max ( 4.27m x 3.30m Max )
Upvc window to the front aspect plus secondary glazing. Radiator, three single wardrobes and cupboards above and matching bedside cabinets.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 10' 10" Max ( 3.25m x 3.30m Max )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator, loft access, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 9' 8" Max x 7' ( 2.95m Max x 2.13m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Pedestal sink with twin taps w.c., panelled bath with mixer tap, shower over and glass shower screen, towel/radiator, partly tiled walls.
Mature trees, hedging borders and plants the front of the property. Gated access leading to a paved patio terrace and a further gate which leads to the side of the property with a good size block paved driveway leading to the garage with an up and over door. Security lighting. The rear has seasonal plants and borders, fruit trees, timber framed shed, further lawned gardens and a summer house. Huge potential to extend this property (Subject to planning permission). Steps down to the rear again with further raised borders and paved patio and a further timber framed shed. Gated access again to the side, outside water tap.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. At the roundabout take the1st exit to stay on Leeds Road. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit to stay on Leeds Road. Drive 1.6 miles take a left onto Ledger Lane. Take a sharp left turn onto Lingwell Gate Lane. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60658055.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.