3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNewland Court, Wakefield
Sold STC £95,000
- 3 Bedroom End Town House
- Gardens to three sides
- UPVC and GCH - No Upper Chain
- Conveniently located for Sandal/Agbrigg Train Station
Situated in a most convenient location for Wakefield City Centre and Sandal/Agbrigg Train Station a 3 bedroom End Town House with a fantastic garden plot to three sides as well as a garage. Would ideally suit the first time buyer or small family. No Upper Chain.
A 3 bedroomed End Town House with fantastic space to all three sides of the property. Ideally located for Sandal and Agbrigg Train Station and Wakefield Westgate. The property comprises of kitchen, through lounge/dining area, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Gardens to all three sides and a garage. No Upper Chain. Viewing by Appointment.
Upvc front entrance door with obscured glazed panel and upvc window to the side leading into the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 6' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.11m )
A range of base and wall units, pan drawers, laminate work surface over, partly tiled walls, four ring gas hob, oven beneath, pull-out extractor fan, plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, laminate floor, space for other utilities, coving to ceiling, bi-folding door into pantry storage. Door into the dining area.
Lounge Through Dining Area 25' 7" x 14' 10" Max narrowing to 7' 10" Min ( 7.80m x 4.52m Max narrowing to 2.39m Min )
Upvc window to the front and to the rear aspect. Two radiators, deep skirtings, coving to ceiling. Door access leading to the hallway. Laminate floor in the dining area.
Laminate floor, radiator. Upvc door with two obscured glazed stained glass panels providing access to the rear garden. Staircase access leading to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Loft access, storage over the bulkhead of the stairs.
Bedroom 1 14' 3" x 9' ( 4.34m x 2.74m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator with thermostat, laminate floor, deep skirtings, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, laminate floor, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 5' 10" ( 2.64m x 1.78m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Coving to ceiling.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the front aspect. Three piece suite in a modern design comprising of low level flush w.c., wash basin with mixer tap, high gloss vanity unit beneath, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, tiled floor, tiled walls, upvc cladded ceiling with downlights, chrome style towel/radiator.
Extensive vegetable patch with a variety of fruit bushes and raised vegetable borders. Paved patio terrace. Garage with up and over door. Paved pathway to the side with concrete and fenced boundaries. Pebbled area to the rear and a raised stone bedded planted borders with fruit bushes, paved pathway leads to the communal court of Newland Court which provides further parking.
Leave William H Brown via Doncaster Road. Take a right onto Sugar Lane. Take a left onto Agbrigg Road. Take a left onto Newland Court. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60658076.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.