2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBevin Crescent, Outwood, Wakefield
- Semi-detached home
- Superbly presented throughout
- Two bedroom accommodation
- Contemporary styled kitchen and bathroom
- Driveway with ample parking
- Good sized enclosed rear garden
Ideally located for easy access to many amenities within Outwood village to include frequent bus route between Wakefield and Leeds, Outwood Railway Station, many shops, dentist and doctors surgery and schools. This property has many up-dated features and an internal inspection is highly recommended
Impeccably presented throughout, this property provides an excellent opportunity to a range of purchasers although ideal for the first time buyer or perhaps the young family. Many up-dated features in recent years to include contemporary styled kitchen and bathroom. Good sized and relatively private rear garden to the rear and driveway creating ample parking along with garden to the front.
The accommodation in full comprises:- Entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen complete with French doors to the raised patio at the rear, rear entrance porch with storage area complete with plumbing for washing machine, to the first floor landing two good sized bedrooms both with fitted wardrobe facility, bathroom.
Ideally located with easy access to many amenities to include facilities within Outwood to include Tesco Local store, dentist, doctors surgery, schools, main bus route for Wakefield and Leeds with the frequent service of the 110, Outwood Railway Station less than two miles and both the M1 and M62 motorways both very accessible.
An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate exactly what is on offer.
Upvc entrance door with double glazed inset panel into entrance hallway.
Staircase access to the first floor landing. radiator, wood laminate floor continues into the lounge.
Lounge 12' 11" into recess of chimney breast x 15' 5" into the bay window ( 3.94m into recess of chimney breast x 4.70m into the bay window )
Window to the front aspect with a side window both upvc double glazed. Fire surround finished in white with a conglomerate inset back and matching hearth, living flame gas fire, wood laminate floor, radiator. Door through to the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 14' 7" extending to 16' 1" x 8' 8" ( 4.45m extending to 4.90m x 2.64m )
French doors to the rear aspect upvc double glazed. Window and door overlooking the side entrance porch also upvc double glazed. Storage cupboard. A fully fitted contemporary styled and recently up-dated kitchen to include a full range of base units, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, drawer set, recessed plinth lights, worktop over with a stainless steel sink, matching drainer and a monobloc mixer tap, full height to ceiling wall units, integrated electric cooker, four ring gas hob, extractor fan cooker hood, radiator, partially tiled walls, tiled floor. Within the understairs storage cupboard there are electric power sockets and a window upvc double glazed to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Window upvc double glazed to the side aspect. Radiator, loft access. Entrance door to two good sized bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 10' ( 3.61m x 3.05m )
Window upvc glazed to the front aspect. Walk-in wardrobe with hanging space and shelves and the central heating boiler housed here. Laminate floor, radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 4" x 11' 6" ( 2.54m x 3.51m )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Fitted double wardrobe with hanging space and shelves, radiator, laminate floor.
Window upvc double frosted glazed to the rear aspect. Recently up-dated bathroom, fully contemporary styled. recessed ceiling lights and paneled ceiling, panelled bath with shower over and glass curved shower door, low flush w.c., wash basin set within vanity creating good storage space, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator/towel rail finished in chrome.
To the front of the property the garden has a brick walled boundary with fenced side boundaries, tarmacadam driveway access providing ample parking to the front, the garden is lawned with established borders. The tarmacadam driveway extends to the side to the rear garden. Wooden gate access into the rear garden which is fully enclosed with hedged and mainly fenced boundaries, laid to lawn with established borders and a raised patio area from the dining kitchen and a further block paved patio.
From Wakefield City Centre follow signs initially for Bradford A650 and Leeds A61, at Snow Hill traffic lights keep right, continue following signs for Leeds A61, continue through Newton Hill towards Outwood, passing through the shops on both sides, take a right turn onto Coach Road, take second left onto Bevin Crescent, keep left and the property is then on the right identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60658088.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.