2 bedroom apartment for saleChaloner Grove, Parklands Manor, Wakefield
Sold STC £100,000
- Spaciously designed throughout
- Two bedrooms (master with en-suite)
- Intercom access
- Allocated parking space
- Large living, dining and kitchen
Well maintained and presented throughout, this contemporary styled two bedroom ground floor apartment. With short access to Pinderfields General Hospital and Wakefield City Centre.
Pleasantly located ground floor apartment, ideal for a range of purchasers to include the retired persons, first time buyers and the professional. Spaciously designed accommodation, contemporary designed large open plan space to combine living, dining and kitchen.
The accommodation in full comprises:- L- shaped entrance hallway, open plan lounge/dining and kitchen, master bedroom complete with en-suite facilities and further bedroom, bathroom. Gas central heating system and upvc double glazed windows. Intercom access and allocated parking space.
Located within short distance to Pinderfields General Hospital and Wakefield City Centre, around three miles to both M1 and M62 motorways therefore ideal for the commuter.
Entrance door into the main building via intercom access into the communal hallway. Door to the Apartment 2.
Laminate floor, cupboard housing the central heating boiler and providing good storage space, door to lounge/living dining/kitchen, door to two bedrooms and door to the bathroom.
Lounge/dining Kitchen 22' 6" x 17' ( 6.86m x 5.18m )
Two windows upvc double glazed to the rear of the building. Radiator, recessed ceiling lights to the kitchen area. Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units in a light wood effect, integrated electric oven with a four ring gas hob above, integrated washing machine, worktop over, a range of wall units, space for a larder style fridge freezer.
Master Bedroom 15' 6" x 8' 3" plus add. space into doorway ( 4.72m x 2.51m plus add. space into doorway )
Window upvc double glazed to the side of the property. Radiator. Door to the en-suite facilities.
Three piece suite finished in white comprising of shower cubicle, low flush w.c., hand wash basin, radiator, shaver point, extractor fan, partially tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.36m )
Window to the side aspect. Radiator, laminate floor.
Three piece suite finished in white comprising of bath with shower over, wash basin and pedestal, w.c., partially tiled walls and a marble effect tiled floor.
Allocated parking space.
From Wakefield City Centre take the Aberford Road A642, continue towards Pinderfields General Hospital, to traffic lights with the first left hand turn into the hospital grounds, turn left towards the hospital, immediate left to the Parklands Manor estate, continue for 50 yds and then take a right, straight ahead and Birch Apartments is straight ahead on the left hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60658097.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.