3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Oval, Dewsbury
Sold STC £210,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***Guide Price £210,000 - £220,000***
- Three Bedroom Detached Property
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Enclosed Garden To Rear
- Cul-De-Sac Location
*Guide Price £210,000 - £220,000* Modern and well presented is this 3 bedroom detached property comprising of: entrance hallway, cloakroom, study/snug, lounge, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, 2 further bedrooms & bathroom. Having an open plan garden and driveway to front & garden to rear.
***Guide Price £210,000 - £220,000***
Three Bedroom Detached Property
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to side, radiator and laminate flooring.
Wash hand basin, wc and splash back tiling. Extractor fan, radiator and central heating boiler. Double glazed window to side.
Study / Snug 8' 3" x 12' 2" ( 2.51m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Lounge 15' 6" x 15' 7" Max ( 4.72m x 4.75m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, two radiators and laminate flooring. Wall mounted electric fire, double glazed French doors to rear and access to under stairs storage area.
Breakfast Kitchen 9' 1" x 16' 11" ( 2.77m x 5.16m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, ceramic sink bowl with drainer and contrasting splash back tiling. Double electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Built in washing machine and dishwasher, feature vertical radiator and laminate flooring. Breakfast bar, French door to rear and double glazed windows to front and rear.
Radiator and access to loft.
Bedroom 1 16' 11" x 9' ( 5.16m x 2.74m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear. Two radiators, fitted wardrobes and access to en-suite.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and shower cubicle. Part tiled walls, towel radiator, shaver point and extractor fan. Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 2 15' 6" Max x 9' 8" ( 4.72m Max x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 4" Max x 10' 2" ( 3.45m Max x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Part tiled walls, towel radiator, extractor fan and door to cupboard with radiator. Double glazed window to side.
To the front of the property is an open plan garden with a driveway to side. To the rear is a enclosed garden with raised seating area, timber shed and paved patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60658100.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.