1 bedroom apartment for saleNorfolk Road, Brighton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SPACIOUS PATIO FLAT
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- SECLUDED COURTYARD GARDEN
- STYLISH KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OR FIRST HOME
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A one bedroom converted garden apartment set within this period style property in Norfolk Road, just off of Western Road. The property benefits from having gas central heating, its own street entrance, secluded rear garden, stylish kitchen & bathroom & a share of freehold.
Located within a few hundred yards of the seafront, this bright patio flat is conveniently placed on the borders of Brighton & Hove & falls within the desirable 'Montpelier & Clifton Hill' conservation area offering well proportioned rooms, updated kitchen & bathroom, gas central heating, own entrance door, secluded courtyard garden, access to under pavement store along with a share of freehold. This converted period apartment will appeal to homeowners and investors alike. Early viewing is recommended.
From Street Level
Steps down to:
Private Front Door
With radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 3" plus recess x 10' 10" ( 4.04m plus recess x 3.30m )
Having window to rear, radiator and fireplace with surround and hearth.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 5' 9" ( 3.15m x 1.75m )
Fitted kitchen with matching white gloss wall and base units, solid wood work surfaces extending to incorporate a Butler style sink with swan neck mixer, built in gas hob with oven below, space for under counter fridge freezer, space for washing machine, tiled splashbacks, recessed lighting, combination boiler, tiled flooring, window to side and stable door leading to patio.
Bedroom 11' 2" x 9' 8" plus chimney recesses ( 3.40m x 2.95m plus chimney recesses )
Window to front and double radiator.
White bathroom suite comprising bath with shower set over, pedestal wash hand basin, feature radiator and double glazed window to side. Steps down to;
Brick paved patio with tall brick and flint boundary wall.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60658136.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHF108014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Western Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.