3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Moor, Melbourn, Royston
- Extended three/four bedroom detached family home
- Lovely open plan kitchen/diner leading onto sun room
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Large established rear garden
- Garage with generous off road parking
- Viewing highly recommended
An extended three/four bedroom detached family home situated in this sought after location. The property benefits from flexible accommodation including an open plan kitchen/diner which leads through to the sun room, large secluded garden to the rear, garage and generous off road parking.
An extended three/four bedroom detached family home situated in this sought after location. The property provides flexible accommodation and a particular feature is the open plan kitchen/diner which in turn leads through to the sun room. With a large secluded garden to the rear, garage and generous off road parking the property should be viewed at the earliest opportunity.
Double Glazed Door
Spacious entrance hall with stairs off to first floor/landing. Under stairs cupboard. Radiator.
Lounge 18' 8" x 10' 7" ( 5.69m x 3.23m )
Two radiators. Double glazed picture window to front. Ceiling coving.
Kitchen/Diner 25' 4" x 10' 3" ( 7.72m x 3.12m )
Lovely open plan kitchen/diner with built in John Lewis oven and hob with extractor over. One and half bowl sink with mixer taps and work surface surrounds. A range of base and wall units. Twin double glazed window to rear. Double radiator. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Opens onto:
Sun Room 9' x 7' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.26m )
Sliding double glazed doors and double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Family Room/Bedroom Four 17' 5" x 6' 3" ( 5.31m x 1.91m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Turning staircase from entrance hall. Double glazed window to side. Hatch to loft. Radiator.
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 4" ( 3.35m x 3.15m )
(Plus depth of wardrobes and recess leading to the ensuite)
Two radiators. Twin double glazed window to rear. Door to:
Comprising tiled shower cubicle. Concealed system W/C. Wash hand basin set into vanity unit. Towel radiator. Wall tiling. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.59m )
(Plus depth of wardrobes)
Wardrobes with sliding doors. Radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.62m )
(Plus door recess)
Radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Refitted suite comprising bath with separate shower over. Concealed system W/C. Wash hand basin set into vanity unit. Towel radiator. Wall tiling. Double glazed window to side.
To the rear of the property is a large secluded rear garden with paved patio leading down to shaped lawn with various shrubs and trees throughout. In addition there is a workshop and separate shed and gate for side access.
Single garage with up and over door and further off road parking for a number of cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60658169.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.