4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRosslyn Road, Shoreham-By-Sea
Sold STC £600,000
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- LOFT CONVERSION
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- BEAUTIFUL GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING
- OUTBUILDING WITH POWER
Fox and Sons are pleased to offer for Sale this four bedroom semi-detached house with loft conversion, located in the highly sought after location of Shoreham-By-Sea, close to local transport links, shops, restaurants and amenities.
This stunning four bedroom semi-detached property is located a short distance from Shoreham-By-Sea train station, bus links and Shoreham town centre where there is a variety of local restaurants, bars, shops, amenities and Shoreham beach.
The property would act as a perfect family home, first home or even a great investment property with benefits including paved off street parking for two cars and a beautiful southerly aspect private laid to lawn garden with two patio areas which are perfect for outside entertaining.
Inside the property compromises on the ground floor of a delightful reception room with unique wood burner fire place and a further bright and spacious lounge / dining area open plan to the high quality fitted kitchen with NEF integrated appliances with large bi folding doors to the beautiful garden.
The first floor of the property compromises of four bedrooms including master bedroom in the loft conversion with en-suite
The property is neutrally decorated throughout with a modern feel.
This delightful property set on a highly sought after residential road benefits from being fully alarmed and has CCTV, further benefits include outbuilding, perfect for storage or home office with insulation and power.
Viewing's are highly recommended.
Paved for off road parking for 2 cars, dropped kerb.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed side window, flooring is tiled.
Double glazed door to front, under stairs cupboard with plumbing for washing machine and boiler
, double glazed window to front, radiator, flooring is Oak wood.
Wash hand basin, toilet, double glazed side window, radiator.
Lounge 19' 7" max x 11' 4" max ( 5.97m max x 3.45m max )
Double glazed front window, wood burner fire place, radiator, TV point, telephone point, Flooring is Oak wood.
Kitchen / Diner 19' max x 22' 1" max ( 5.79m max x 6.73m max )
High quality fitted kitchen, mixture of wall and base units, work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, integrated dish washer, red tiling, bi-folding door to garden, large breakfast bar, velux windows, NEF appliances.
Stairs from entrance hall, airing cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 1 18' 7" max x 12' 4" max ( 5.66m max x 3.76m max )
Master bedroom in loft conversion, double glazed front and side window, radiator, TV point
en-suite from master bedroom, double glazed rear window, shower cubicle, toilet, fully tiled, heatedtowel rail.
Bedroom 2 13' 11" max x 9' 11" max ( 4.24m max x 3.02m max )
Double glazed rear window, radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 9" max x 9' 11" max ( 4.19m max x 3.02m max )
Double glazed front window, radiator, built in wardrobes, TV point.
Bedroom 4 5' 6" max x 8' 4" max ( 1.68m max x 2.54m max )
Double glazed front window, telephone point.
Double glazed rear window, towel rail, bath with shower, toilet, wash hand basin, fully tiled.
Southerly aspect rear garden, patio / seating area, laid to lawn, secondary patio area, vegetable patch.
Outbuilding 19' 11" max x 7' 4" max ( 6.07m max x 2.24m max )
L shaped, double glazed door, double glazed windows, insulated, power, fully alarmed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60658211.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHM102737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Shoreham By Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.