3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFive Acres, CRAWLEY
Sold STC £375,000
- Guide Price: £350,000 - £375,000
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- Rear Garden
Three bedroom end of terrace property with a LOUNGE, SEPARATE DINING ROOM, Fitted Kitchen, UTILITY ROOM, En-Suite to the Master Bedroom, REAR GARDEN and DRIVEWAY.
Fox and Sons are proud to introduce this well presented, three bedroom end of terrace family home to the market! Situated in Northgate and boasting spacious room sizes, this property would make the ideal purchase for home movers or investors looking to expand their portfolio!
The lounge is a light and airy room offering double glazed windows at one end and a floor length patio door at the other leading out onto the garden, while the kitchen/dining room offers an electric hob with an overhead extractor fan and a fitted double oven, a one and a half bowl sink with draining area, numerous storage cupboards and a generous amount of worktop space, as well as ample space for a dining table. The utility room offers plenty of room for appliances, and the property also benefits from a downstairs w/c.
Upstairs, two of the three bedrooms attain fitted wardrobes, while the master also holds the additional luxury of a potential En-Suite. The family bathroom offers a basin, a bath with an overhead shower unit and heated towel rack, and the toilet is separate across the landing.
The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with additional patio space, while the driveway offers space for numerous cars.
Lounge 22' 3" x 10' 8" ( 6.78m x 3.25m )
Dining Room 13' x 12' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.89m )
Kitchen 15' 10" x 9' 1" ( 4.83m x 2.77m )
Utility Room 6' 1" x 5' 8" ( 1.85m x 1.73m )
Bedroom 1 15' 2" x 11' 11" ( 4.62m x 3.63m )
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 3 12' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.71m x 2.72m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60658319.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA105520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.