4 bedroom detached house for saleConiston Road, Peterborough
Sold STC £280,000
- Detached Family home
- Four Bedrooms
- En-Suite and Dressing Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Well Maintained Garden
- Single Garage
PERFECT FAMILY HOME. FOUR BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE and DRESSING ROOM, UTILITY and TWO RECEPTION ROOMS. Close to local amenities and shops and within easy access to the city centre.
Situated in the Heart of Gunthorpe, this FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME is WELL PRESENTED and comprises TWO LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS, KITCHEN, UTILITY ROOM, CLOAKROOM, FOUR BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE, DRESSING ROOM and FAMILY BATHROOM. Outside is a well maintained LARGE REAR GARDEN, OFF ROAD PARKING and GARAGE. The property would make an ideal family home.
Stairs to the first floor and landing.
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and a WC,
Lounge 16' 3" x 13' 7" ( 4.95m x 4.14m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Radiator, carpet flooring, TV point, power points, gas feature fireplace set in surround, French doors to:
Dining Room 10' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.25m x 3.12m )
Hardwood double glazed patio doors to the rear garden. Radiator, carpet flooring.
Refitted Kitchen 14' 7" x 9' 10" ( 4.45m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Refitted with a modern range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces over, integrated appliances to include: double oven, induction hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher, breakfast bar, sink with drainer, extractor fan, door to:
Utility Room 10' 7" x 7' 7" ( 3.23m x 2.31m )
Double glazed door to the rear garden. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces over, sink with drainer, plumbing for washing machine,
Airing cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 12' 9" ( 4.14m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Dressing Area 5' 11" x 5' 2" ( 1.80m x 1.57m )
Further fitted wardrobes, door to:
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising single shower cubicle, wash hand basin and a WC.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 10' 7" ( 3.30m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 15' 3" x 7' 9" ( 4.65m x 2.36m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspect. Walk in cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and a WC, fully tiled walls, carpet flooring.
The front of the property is laid to lawn, there is a driveway providing off road parking leading to the single garage with up and over door. The well presented rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing, laid to lawn with a patio area, a decking and block paved area, shrub and tree borders, purpose built pond with water feature, gated side access leading to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60658391.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG109335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.