4 bedroom character property for saleInverlounin Road, Lochgoilhead, Cairndow
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Substantial Victorian Villa
- Lochside Location
- Four Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Potential to Develop Gallery
Detached Victorian villa located directly on Loch Goil with mooring, offers superb accommodation surrounded by beautiful scenery.
A substantial detached Victorian villa located directly on Loch Goil offering upgraded and spacious family accommodation.
Tigh-Na-Mara has undergone a major upgraded programme including, double glazing, new slate roof, lead work, kitchen and bathroom.
The main accommodation is over two levels comprising reception hallway, bay windowed lounge with open fire, study, sitting room, well planned kitchen leading into a large dining area, utility and shower room.
On the upper level the master bedroom is double aspect with French doors leading to a timber balcony which has fantastic views over Loch Goil, three further double bedrooms, one with a dressing room, a newly fitted bathroom, a large loft area which offers good storage. The loft has potential to provide additional accommodation as a spare bedroom or a home office.
Tigh-Na-Mara benefits from a larger than average garden which slopes down to the loch shore which has had a small jetty in the past and could be reinstated.
There is extensive, lawn, decking and a hot tub platform to the front of the house and a fantastic sun terrace and path with gate which gives access the shore.
There is timber built outbuilding situated at the top of the garden which has been previously used a gallery and offers potential to develop further.
Lounge 18' 5" into bay x 17' 6" ( 5.61m into bay x 5.33m )
Study 12' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.89m x 3.23m )
Sitting Room 11' 11" x 11' 4" ( 3.63m x 3.45m )
Kitchen 13' 11" x 12' 6" ( 4.24m x 3.81m )
Dining Area 19' 10" max x 13' 11" ( 6.05m max x 4.24m )
Utility 11' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.28m )
Master Bedroom 16' 5" x 13' 9" ( 5.00m x 4.19m )
Bedroom 2 14' x 13' 8" ( 4.27m x 4.17m )
Bedroom 3 14' 11" x 12' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.94m )
Bedroom 4 10' 11" x 10' 8" ( 3.33m x 3.25m )
Dressing Room 9' 4" x 5' 6" ( 2.84m x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60658433.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.