3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGrange Avenue, Stockton-On-Tees
Sold STC £90,000
- Spacious three bedroom traditional Victorian end terraced house
- Two good size reception rooms plus breakfast kitchen
- Front and rear garden plus communal drive and garage
- Close to local schools, amenities and transport links to Stockton Town Centre
With just a little modernisation this fantastic three bedroom traditional Victorian end terraced house situated in a very popular Grangefield location in Stockton could be something very special indeed.
With just a little modernisation this fantastic three bedroom traditional Victorian end terraced house situated in a very popular Grangefield location in Stockton could be something very special indeed. In our opinion this spacious family home would suite a wide range of buyers from first time, to families to investor landlords alike and with its good positioning for local schools and amenities we anticipate a lot of interest. Proudly dominating its elevated plot this super property briefly comprises of:- Entrance hall, two good size reception rooms, kitchen breakfast room, three first floor bedrooms, bathroom and w/c. Externally the property has a front garden, communal drive, garage and great size rear garden.
Double glazed window to side elevation with radiator.
Lounge 15' 4" MAX x 13' 5" MAX ( 4.67m MAX x 4.09m MAX )
Two Double glazed windows to front and side elevation with radiator.
Dining Room 11' 10" MAX x 11' 9" ( 3.61m MAX x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation with wall mounted gas fire and radiator.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 11' 3" ( 2.34m x 3.43m )
Fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units with stainless steel sink and drainer integrated into work surfaces. Includes: gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, door to garden and two double glazed windows to side elevation.
Stairs leading from entrance hall to first floor with double glazed window to side elevation.
Master Bedroom 4' 2" MAX x 11' 2" MAX ( 1.27m MAX x 3.40m MAX )
Includes double glazed window to front elevation with fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 7' 9" MAX ( 3.58m x 2.36m MAX )
Includes double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 9" ( 2.49m x 2.36m )
Includes double glazed window to side elevation and radiator.
Partly tiled Bathroom suite comprising: double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, bath, and pedestal wash hand basin.
Includes low level WC
To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed beautiful rear garden laid mainly to lawn with garden shed for storage. To the front of the property there is a driveway and enclosed garden with mature planting. Also includes a Garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60658481.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO106605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.