5 bedroom detached house for saleWelwyn Close, East Markham, Newark
- GUIDE PRICE £360,000 - £370,000
- Part of a gated community of 3 luxury properties
- Finished to a superb standard throughout with high quality fixtures and fittings
- Highly efficient Trianco Aztec electric central heating system
- CCTV Security system
**GUIDE PRICE £360,000 - £370,000** Positioned on a gated community of 3 individually designed luxury properties in the highly regarded village of East Markham. This newly built FIVE bedroom property has been finished to exacting standards throughout with high quality fixtures and fittings.
Positioned in the most highly regarded village of East Markham which has many amenities including a public house and restaurant, post office and even is own brewery! There is also a primary school and a secondary school, Tuxford academy is located just two miles away. Further amenities are located in the nearby Georgian market town of Retford and include supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 1 mile and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 23 miles.
A spacious entrance hall with a double glazed door and window, wall mounted cctv panel, understairs storage, underfloor heating and Amtico flooring.
Fitted with a modern w.c. and wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, Amtico flooring with underfloor heating.
Lounge 19' 6" x 11' ( 5.94m x 3.35m )
With double glazed windows to the front and side elevation and double glazed french doors and windows to the rear allowing an abundance of light. Wall mounted cctv monitor and Amtico flooring with underfloor heating.
Dining Room 13' 10" x 8' 7" ( 4.22m x 2.62m )
Front facing double glazed window, spotlights to the ceiling and Amtico flooring with underfloor heating.
Kitchen 17' 2" x 9' 6" ( 5.23m x 2.90m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of gloss pistachio wall and base units with high quality worktops and splashback tiling and a Corian style sink with an extending hose tap. An extensive range of integrated appliances include a dishwasher, American fridge freezer and combi microwave and an electric oven and ceramic hob. Double glazed french doors and a double glazed side window and Amtico flooring with underfloor heating.
With worksurfaces, space for a washing machine, Amtico flooring with underfloor heating, double glazed window and a door leading to a boiler room housing the Trianco Aztec electric heating system.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 11' 7" ( 4.37m x 3.53m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side,a central heating radiator and a door to the jack and Jill ensuite.
Jack And Jill Ensuite
Fitted with a wash hand basin, w.c and a double shower cubicle with a rainfall shower. Heated towel rail, double glazed window, fully tiled walls and Amtico flooring.
Bedroom 5 6' 5" plus recess x 10' 4" ( 1.96m plus recess x 3.15m )
Rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a door to the jack and Jill ensuite.
Bedroom 2 13' 11" max x 9' 8" max ( 4.24m max x 2.95m max )
(Irregular shaped room) Fitted wardrobes, double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c Heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and Amtico flooring.
Bedroom 4 9' 5" max x 9' 5" plus recess ( 2.87m max x 2.87m plus recess )
Fitted wardrobes, double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a p shaped bath with a rainfall shower above plus a hand held shower attachment Fully tiled walls, heated chrome towel rail and Amtico flooring.
A block paved driveway leads to a single garage with up and over door.
Lawned garden to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60658535.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.