1 bedroom terraced house for saleMain Road, Boreham, CHELMSFORD
Sold STC £185,000
- One Bedroom
- Front Garden
- Close to A12
- Modern Finish Throughout
One bedroom starter home, perfectly located for the A12 and off road parking.
Perfect for that first step on the ladder or for someone looking for a freehold property that would rent extremely well! The current owners have lovingly updated the property which incorporates a lovely kitchen and bathroom suite and double bedroom that benefits form built in wardrobe.
Entrance Door To:
Lounge 17' 5" x 11' 2" ( 5.31m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front view.
Kitchen Area 7' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.34m x 2.06m )
Kitchen comprising of one and a half bowl stainless steel inset sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units and splashbacks. Space for appliances and space for fridge and freezer with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine and opening leading to lounge.
First Floor Accommodation
Doors to bedroom one and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.40m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front view with built in wardrobes and radiator.
Suite with fully tiled walls and flooring, low level flush w.c, vanity wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, storage airing cupboard and radiator.
Enclosed by picket fencing with pathway leading to front door and rest mainly laid to lawn. Provides two allocated parking spaces.
Laid to lawn with flowers and pathway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60658538.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE107953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.