3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleElm Street, Roath, Cardiff
Sold STC £165,000
- End of Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Single Garage
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Situated in this ideal location of Roath and close to local amenities and within walking distance of local shops, bus routes and a short distance to Cardiff City Centre. The A48/M4 access corridor is also a short drive away. An ideal investment property and NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Situated in this ideal location of Roath and close to local amenities and within walking distance of local shops, bus routes and a short distance to Cardiff City Centre. The A48/M4 access corridor is also a short drive away. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, lean to and fitted kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating and front and rear gardens. There is also a separate garage. An ideal investment property and NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Via a single glazed UPVC door into:
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator, powerpoints and doors to downstairs cloakroom, lounge and kitchen.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed UPVC obscure window to front.
Lounge 15' 1" x 14' 9" ( 4.60m x 4.50m )
Single glazed window to front, coving, feature fireplace, powerpoint, TV point, radiator and understairs storage cupboard.
Single glazed UPVC patio door to rear, tiled flooring and storage cupboard.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 9' 1" ( 4.14m x 2.77m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated four ring gas hob, integrated electric oven, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, vinyl flooring, powerpoints, space for fridge/freezer, space for table, inset spotlights, vinyl flooring, powerpoints, wall mounted boiler and double glazed UPVC window front.
Loft access, powerpoint, UPVC window to side, cupboard housing hot water tank and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 8' 10" ( 4.52m x 2.69m )
UPVC window, coving, built in wardrobe, powerpoints and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.72m )
UPVC window to front, built in wardrobe, powerpoints and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 5' 11" ( 3.63m x 1.80m )
UPVC window to rear, built in storage cupboard, radiator and powerpoints.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, radiator, vinyl flooring, part tiled and UPVC window to front.
Path leading to front door and leading to side of the property and brick wall and fence to boundary.
Path leading to side of property, wooden fence and brick wall borders and decked area.
A single garage separate from the property with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60658544.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA106127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.