3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCross Gates Road, Leeds
Sold STC £179,950
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Generous Gardens
- Off Street Parking
- Sought After Location
- Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Well Presented
Set in a desirable and sought after location is this three bedroom semi detached property set back from Cross Gates Road. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms, spacious bathroom, generous front and rear gardens and gated driveway.
Set in a desirable and sought after location is this three bedroom semi detached property set back from Cross Gates Road. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms, spacious bathroom, generous front and rear gardens and gated driveway. Early viewing is essential to avoid missing out.
Double glazed door to the front, with double glazed window to the front and cupboard.
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' 5" max ( 3.61m x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to front, electric fire place and radiator.
Kitchen/Diner 11' 10" x 7' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.24m )
This open plan spacious kitchen diner features a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. An electric oven and hob with cookerhood, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. The central heating boiler is also located here, as well as an electric fire place and radiator. There are patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Dining Area 14' 2" x 9' 10" ( 4.32m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 10' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the front, Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 9" to doorway ( 3.78m x 2.97m to doorway )
Double glazed window to the rear, storage cupboard, and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' x 6' 5" ( 2.13m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
This spacious bathroom comprises of a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, and WC. The bathroom is fully tiled with extractor fan and heated towel rail. Double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is a gated driveway offering off road parking and a lawn garden with a fence boundary.
The rear of the property features an elevated paved terrace leading to a large lawn garden and rubber wood chipped play area with a shed to the side and fence boundary. There is an electric socket point outside, as well as a hot and cold tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60658547.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT104912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.