3 bedroom character property for saleThe Street, Sculthorpe, Fakenham
Sold STC £180,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Character Cottage
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge with Fireplace
- Generous Garden
- No Onward Chain
An attractive Norfolk Brick and Flint cottage situated in the popular village of Sculthorpe which is home to Sculthorpe Moor Nature Reserve and within easy reach of the North Norfolk Coast. This property has been updated by its current owners and benefits from a long rear garden- No Onward Chain.
Lounge 17' 5" x 12' 4" ( 5.31m x 3.76m )
Entrance door to front. Open brick fireplace with tiled hearth and mantel over. Wall heater, television point, UPVC double glazed window to front and side.
Kitchen - Diner 15' 4" x 10' 9" minimum extending to 13' 3" maximum to include stairs ( 4.67m x 3.28m minimum extending to 4.04m maximum to include stairs )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Inset one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Space for free standing cooker with stainless steel extractor hood over. Space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Painted ceiling timbers, wall heater, wall lights, slate tiled flooring and stairs to first floor. UPVC double glazed window to rear and side.
Of UPVC construction with UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side, tiled flooring and door in to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from kitchen/diner and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 2" maximum x 11' ( 4.01m maximum x 3.35m )
Wall heater and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 7' maximum ( 3.45m x 2.13m maximum )
UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 5' 11" maximum ( 3.12m x 1.80m maximum )
Built-in cupboard and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
WC, wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle and tiled walls. Tiled flooring with underfloor heating, electric towel rail and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
The property is approached by a driveway which provides off road parking. There is a small garden to the front. The rear garden itself lies beyond the outhouse extends to a depth not less than 100 ft. There is a cold water tap and this garden has an approximate southerly aspect.
Outhouse / Workshop
Of brick and flint construction under a tiled roof having power and lighting, plumbing and window to the rear.
The driveway belongs to the property (over which number 23 and the adjacent property have right of way) which leads to the rear courtyard area and the main part of the garden lying beyond (number 25 The Street has a pedestrian right of way across this courtyard to the rear of their property). Immediately to the rear of the property there is a concreted courtyard area from which there is access into the outhouse.
Agents Note 2
The vendor advises and we have proof of work carried out on the property while in their ownership. This includes the following:
Damp course installed in lounge.
Modernised shower room.
Flat roof on extension to rear.
Repairs to front of pitched roof, replaced rear pitched roof
Consumer unit installed and wiring checked.
Leave Fakenham along the A148 Fakenham-Kings Lynn road. Take the 3rd turning sign posted Sculthorpe, this is The Street, the property will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60658568.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.